What Is Health Screening?
Health screening is an important and effective way to help you and your health practitioners to keep track of your personal health, by performing a series of laboratory tests, physical assessments and imaging tests. The laboratory tests are essential and major part of many routine health screenings.
The Important of Health Screening
Health screening (especially laboratory tests) is an effective way to diagnosis and detect a specific disease or health condition early, even when there have been no symptoms or signs of the disease. Detecting a health condition early means getting the right treatment at the right time and this gives us better control over our health.
Benefits of Regular Health Screening
- Diagnose and detect potentially health conditions or diseases early
- Increase chances for cure by early treatment and health management
-Limit risk of complications by closely monitoring existing health conditions
- Blood tests tell how well our organs are functioning or the treatments are working
- Reduce healthcare costs over time by avoiding costly medical services (e.g surgery)
- Identify if a person is at risk of or has a disease or condition, that was not previously aware
- Provide information for preventive care (e.g vaccination, supplement intake & etc) to improve health
WHAT IS POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION (PCR)?
PCR has become an essential tool in crime investigations and diagnosing genetic diseases. Watch the video to know more about its purposes and how it be done.
All the things about Liver Function Test?
Liver function tests (LFTs or LFs), also referred to as a hepatic panel, are groups of blood tests that provide information about the state of a patient's liver. Watch full video to know more about liver.
How does your Thyroid Function?
Helicobacter pylori! How this bacteria damage our health?
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infection occurs when H. pylori bacteria infect your stomach. This infection may be present in more than half the people in the world. Watch full video to know more about this infection.
© 2021 COPYRIGHT NAVIPATH DIAGNOSTICS.